Monday, March 30, 2009

Vintage Martini

Vintage clothing is one of my passions, and I am very lucky to know the talented and savvy local business owner, my friend Ken from Vintage Martini in the historic downtown Carrollton, TX. I first met Ken at the Dallas Antique Show around this time last year. Walking through Antique shows is always thrilling for me! I love to admire the grace and elegance that is found in vintage clothing. Vintage Martini's booth immediately drew me in. The space was full of beautiful antique mannequin heads topped with flawless vintage hats and hair accessories. Ken, the owner was so charming and provided me with amazing information about the pieces of clothing that filled his booth.




My score of the day was a late 1940's vintage play suit. I wore this outfit to the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender and I received endless complements on the fun and sassy peach and yellow play suit. It is one of my prized possessions in my closet. Ken spends time traveling the world buying and trading to keep Vintage Martini filled with unique and quality vintage clothing and accessories. Not to mention he has killer price points!

Make sure to check out the store to update your spring wardrobe!

Vintage Martini
1014 South Broadway, Suite 100
Carrollton, TX 75006
972-466-4400

Tuesday-Thursday 10:00- 5:00 ish
Friday-Saturday 10:00-6:00 ish

Or on-line at: www.vintagemartini.com

No comments: