Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Apocalypse Now



MTV is talking about it.....Bust Magazine is talking about it....Now it's your turn to not just talk about it. BE ABOUT IT!

Friday March 13th you can find my assortment of Steampunk accessories on the runway at the Brass Ball. The beautiful models will hit the stage dressed in the Spring 2009 clothing collection from Lip Service and accessorized by me Tara to the T. If you like what you see on stage make sure to check out the amazing vendors and hit my booth to snag one of a kind original steampunk accessory designs.

The Church
2424 Swiss ave
Dallas, TX
www.thechurchdallas.com

2 comments:

Jennifer Perkins said...

Good heavens The Church is still going. Hell I used to go there 15 years ago. Wish I could come and see the Steam Punk goodness. Looking forward to seeing you at the hot rod show next month.

Tara Tonini said...

The Church is still going strong. The Steampunk event was a blast and and great learning experience for me. Looking forward to seeing you too next moth in Austin. I can wait to see what new goodies you have cook'en!