Monday, December 29, 2008

Pin Show 2009



We did it again! We're in like flin....to the pin show that is. If your not familiar with this amazing event, I just want to let you know it's something you don't want to miss! Last year I was very fortunate to be a participant in the first event and this year is going to be bigger and better than before if you can believe it.

This fabulous Red Carpet event will feature 20-45 independent fashion and accessory designers showcasing over 200 looks on the runway. Beyond the runway you will witness live photoshoots on two styled sets, mingle with designers and even get the rare opportunity to purchase your favorite look right off the runway before it hits stores.

I am going above and beyond my hat designs and adding a line of apparel for 2009. It's a large step to take, but I'm so excited about my upcoming year.

No comments: