Friday, December 5, 2008

And once again...more fab press

I'm so excited about this weekend that I couldn't even sleep last night! If you don't already know this weekend will kick off with:

Friday: "Stand by your man" A tribute to Bonnie & Clyde
7:00-10:00pm
411 N. Tyler st.
Dallas, TX 75208

Saturday: Urban Street Bazaar
11:00am - 10:00pm
313 N. Bishop ave.
Dallas, TX 75208

Sunday: Deck the Halls
11:00-6:00pm
South Side on Lamar

Thank you so much to the following peps of featuring us. You rock my socks off and I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!

Thank you Sarah Toler from the Dallas Examiner you ROCK!!!



www.examiner.com





www.gaylistdaily.com


http://funkyfinds.blogspot.com



www.quickdfw.com

1 comment:

haute hardware said...

Hi darlin'! It was great to see you on Saturday. I hope Deck The Halls went awesome on Sunday. Hope to see you soon!!! xoxo