Friday, October 10, 2008

Wonderful wonderland of JUNK!



It's been officially 1 week since my trip to Canton, and boy do I miss it already. For those who know me, you would agree that I have a soft spot in my heart for junk!!! Last friday I scored a 1950's kitchen table, which ended up in my sewing studio because I don't eat much at home these days. I also purchased a plethora of vintage hats that I will be restoring for my restored vintage hat collection that will day bu at this Saturdays Urban Street Bazaar. The $200 that I stuffed in my cowboy boot got me a long way in this wonderful wonderland of junk...BUT WARNING! Scooters are all over the place so watch out for your toes...old people tend to get feisty when they have 4 wheels of pure scooter power under them.

That's it for today.....Lovesssss!
Tara to the T

No comments: